If you are here because you are thinking about setting up a SEN in your country we would love to support you. It is our mission to see as many countries all over the world with an organization dedicated to alleviating the suffering of those experiencing spiritual crisis.
Can you help us to achieve this mission?
We are currently collaborating with all of the existing global SEN or SEN-like organizations to harness our collective wisdom and expertise to develop the most helpful guidelines to support you in joining our efforts within the integral spirit of the teal ethos.
How ISEN can help in setting up a new national network
- Use of ISEN logo
- Website domain and template site under main ISEN website with free hosting.
- Access to resources and sharing of information and documents
- Communication & sharing – Professional community to foster sharing and support. Strength through an international network, all working towards common goals, while recognising the value of diversity. For communication within the network: use closed Facebook group page (ISEN hub) and participate on regular group web meetings and working groups.
- Opportunities for research – access to academic papers and collaboration on new studies
- Collaboration on publications – journals etc
- Inspiration, connection, collaboration
- Support in establishing the SEN, including what does it mean to be a SEN, access to documents
- Promoting SENs on an international level
- Joint projects eg crisis guide, guidelines for setting up peer support groups, how to run the E-mail responding service, etc
If you cannot find your country listed in Operating SENs and feel ready to talk about starting your own organisation, you can find out How to start a SEN in your country.
Before making your application, please ensure you have read our Ethical Standards, Value Statement and Organizational Ethos.